Recipe and picture courtesy of Osso Good.
As the climate begins chilling down, runners are left to weigh their post-run cravings: is it extra vital to mix a smoothie or warmth a cup of one thing that’ll heat the bones? With this scorching avocado smoothie, runners can do each without delay. Bonus: this recipe makes use of bone broth, a nutritious immune system booster.
Avocado And Bone Broth Smoothie
- 20 oz. bone broth*
- half of avocado
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- half of tsp. sea salt
- Splash of scorching sauce
- Warm bone broth on medium warmth till simmering.
- Add warmed bone broth, avocado, chopped cilantro, sea salt and scorching sauce to blender.
- Blend till easy (round 20 seconds).
- Pour into your favourite mugs.
*Osso Good recommends its Good Bone Broth.