Recipe and picture courtesy of Sarah Kay Hoffman and Nutiva.
Pumpkin spice latte lovers, look out! Here’s a recipe you can also make from the consolation of your personal house. Pro tip: convey some further pumpkin spice to this seasonal favourite with some pumpkin-flavored whipped cream.
MCT Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly brewed natural espresso
- 2 Tbsp. MCT Oil*
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1-1/three Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- half tsp. floor cinnamon
- half tsp. recent ginger
- 1/four tsp. floor nutmeg
- 1/four tsp. cloves, complete
- 1/eight tsp. floor allspice
- 1 star anise
*Nutiva recommends its Nutiva Organic MCT Oil.
- Place all spices in a small bowl. Stir and put aside.
- Place milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and spices in a medium pan on the range. Heat on low, stirring incessantly, for about 5 minutes.
- Add espresso and simmer for about 5 extra minutes.
- Remove combination from warmth and pour into a big bowl. (At this level, take away the star anise and cloves, if desired.)
- Add MCT Oil and, utilizing a handheld immersion blender, froth.