Recipe and picture courtesy of Gaia Herbs.
Conventional Golden Milk Recipe
- 1 tsp. ghee
- 1 serving Gaia Herbs Golden Milk
- Pinch Saffron threads (elective)
- 1 cup entire or 2 % milk*
- 1-2 tsp. honey, to style
- Place the ghee in a small saucepan set over medium warmth.
- As soon as melted, whisk within the Golden Milk, saffron and milk.
- Warmth, stirring typically, till combination is sort of heat however not boiling.
- Take away from warmth and add honey to style.
- Pour right into a cup and drink instantly.
Tip: Personalize your Golden Milk by including any of Gaia’s Liquid Natural Extracts to fit your tastes and help your well being. Add a dropperful of Gaia’s Ginger for tasty digestive help, or attempt Holy Basil for stress help.
*For a vegan choice, merely use coconut oil and your favourite nondairy milk.